Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cousins - Take 1

If you know me at all, then you know that family means a great deal to me. 
Maybe this love came from being home schooled and getting to spend a lot of  time with my siblings and parents. 
Maybe it was a result of having little time with my cousins, but having very fond memories of playing with them. Or maybe it has something to do with my personality. IDK, but I adore my family - my husband and children; my siblings and their families; and my DH's siblings and families, my aunts, uncles, cousins... you get the picture ;)
Anyways, this post and at least one or two more are random pics from our time with family.


The younger crowd.


Nana and Aslan


When it was super quiet, you were bound to find one of the younger kids snuggled up with an older cousin.


Not having a daughter, I always find my nieces fascinating. I love how their personalities and interests differ greatly from that of the boys.
She seemed to enjoy and even desire some alone time.


Checking out Uncle Patrick's Ipad (not sure what was so interesting on it).


Playing together... oh so well


What a monkey!



Mussel fest.



They all seem to love them.




Silly little man did NOT want the tag removed :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how you love your family. I am struggling so much to figure out how to be a mom to boys. I think I need to ask more advice from you. You seem to know just when to relax and enjoy their energy.