Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Other Half

Finally, here are the pics from the second half of our vacation!!! We had such a wonderful time in Dayton - visiting Ren, Michelle, and Meghan for a few hours (I can't wait until they move to Nashville, TN only 3hr. away:), meeting our newest niece, Charis, and hanging out with Katie and Sean. It was so worth waking up at 4:30am to nurse Luke and get on the road. It was also really fun for the whole family to camp out together in Katie's front room. BTW, I really did narrow these down, I promise, and they are in random order. I love the expression on Sean and Charis' face. It is as though they are copying each other.
I loved snuggling once again with a "tiny" baby. Better yet, it is my beautiful niece!!!Let's all sit on Sean!Watching a movie together.
Charis really does like her Uncle Patrick just not quite as well as her daddy;)
Come on, it's not like he knows what to do with a baby girl - at least, not yet! Charis and Aidan
Drew and Charis

Where did the baby go? Meghan is such a cute big girl now. We all had the priviledge of receiving bear hugs and kisses before she left!!!Aunt Michelle and Charis
Aidan and Uncle Ren
Sorry no belly pics this time. Sleeping princess!!!



4 comments:

Beth said...

I love Drew's face as he's looking at Charis. :)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Rachel - cute pics. I thought you were your sister till I saw the last one and realized she was wearing red. Wowo! your hairs long. I like it

Julie said...

Cute pictures...I'm glad the cousins got to see each other! I didn't realize Ren and Michelle were moving to TN. That's great that they will be closer to all of your family!

j.j. said...

THanks for sharing the pictures. It's fun to see all of you guys =)