Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lukie Pookie

First of all, a short story concerning his nickname. You see, ALL of our boys have one and Luke's was designed to match theirs - Seany Poo, Drewter Pewter, Aidan Paidan, and thus, Lukie Pookie. Getting a clean diaper before entering Dollywood.
I love my hands.
They are so yummy!
Smiling at Mommy:)

Sleeping angel with the chubby cheeks.

Bath time - really he loves anything that involves NO clothes.

Sorry about the lack of coverage, but he just discovered his feet and I could not resist.

He absolutely adores this mobile above the changing table. It is actually becoming hard to get him changed what with his hands, feet, and mobile ALL in the way.

Sweet victory!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I love naked baby pictures. They are so sweet and look so happy to be unclothed. lol I know my boys love it. lol

K. Humby said...

How beautiful and cute! Hopefully, Charis will be doing all of those things pretty soon! :)

j.j. said...

He's adorable Rachel!! (Pookie was a nickname of Lydia's!)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

He is so cute and so small and narrow. I love it. I forget what small babies look like. PS How do you start disciplining little children.