Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dollywood - Day 2

For some reason, I only ended up with 5 pictures from day two. We took his "wool" for naptimes. It also really helped to keep him toasty warm.
When he was tired, we just reclined the stroller fully, placed his "wool" inside, laid him down, and voila - he popped in his finger, grabbed his hair, and drifted off to sleep. It really worked quite well, and each day, he napped a little bit better/longer than the day before. Our handsome, blue-eyed boy!
Can you tell the pattern of the flowers?

I realized the last day that they actually create something.Aidan, Sean, and Drew


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is in regards to all three of your most recent posts (with all the pictures!) and I just have to say- you have THE cutest boys! And Luke... what a little charming chunk of a baby! I want to squish him! lol I've enjoyed the pictures very much. You sure have a bunch of sweet boys!

Beth said...

I love the wool. My Mom had a lambskin for Becky and Ruth that she has kept. Caleb and Stephen have both loved it. :)