Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Love of My Life

I have a moment to finally finish this post as 4 of my men are off for a bike ride - exercise = a big appetite for a huge Thanksgiving meal;)
This blog is normally about my boys (particularly the child variety). However, there is one GUY in my life whom I love more than anyone else. Can you guess who this is? He is a wonderful husband and an incredible father. So this Thanksgiving I am dedicating this post to him. I am so GRATEFUL to God for Patrick!!!!!! Two Sundays ago after a much needed nap, I awakened to the wonderful aroma of homemade chicken soup. Yes, he boiled the chicken, picked the meat from the bones, and chopped fresh vegetables. Doesn't it look delicious? Patrick with his new bike!!!!
Gary Fisher Kaitai

2 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Very sweet of Patrick to make you that chicken soup. I would like to have some right now.

Beth said...

God blesses us with the man we need does he not. :D