Friday, October 03, 2008

Up and running (I hope)

I have been thinking about this for months - why don't I post more? There are several reasons, but I think one of the biggest ones, is that I have never been very happy with the design of my blog. I always look at it and think, "Ughhhhhhhhhh!" It is not particulary attractive and definitely not unique.
Over the past few weeks, I have been slowly learning how to change the background and header to one that is more in line with my taste. I HOPE this will inspire me to blog more and to be able to change it up every now and then.
Soooooooooo, what does everyone think of the new design?
P.S. I promise pictures are soon to follow!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love it, Rachel! Post away!

Sarah said...

I like it a LOT! Very clever idea to change it. I look forward to more posts in the future. Take care.