Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dollywood with Nana and Grandad

Hopefully, these last few posts have not totally overwhelmed you with pictures. Believe me, these really are only a few of the ones I took. But we had so much fun, I just had to share!Our first stop upon arriving, was actually a concert. Sorry, I don't remember who the band was - totally not my taste in music.
But Luke and Patrick loved it!
Following tradition, the boys first ride of the day was the Dizzy Disk! I love the way my new camera allows me to catch a little of their excitement with the ride in full motion. ________________________________
Next, everyone enjoyed a ride in the antique cars at Rockin' Raceway!

SeanDrew

Luke, Patrick, and Aidan

And of course the happy couple,

enjoying a nostalgic moment induced by the 50's-themed car ride!Nana and Luke hanging out together while everyone else enjoyed the rides.

Patrick and Aidan on the Scrambler.The boys enjoying a much-needed foot massage.

________________________________

This next ride, the BUMPER CARS, is one of our favorites. We ride it time and time again.

Patrick and Aidan

Sean

Drew

I love this shot of Drew "frozen" in time. After snapping this picture, I tried over and over again to duplicate it, but I couldn't figure it out. Can anyone explain to me how to capture a still image of one thing while everything else is in motion?

________________________________

Thank goodness we saved the water rides for last, because we were soooooooooo ready to leave in order to change out of our wet clothing.

This picture cracks me up - their matching, intense, warrior-like expressions!

They certainly tried to give as good as they received:)

The boys at the end of our wonderful day!!!

Grandad and Luke - so sweet!


Goodbye.

3 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Rachel - great pics. I am at M&M's now and I stole a bunch of the pics to put into their alternating screen saver. Off to play word twist.

S>

Sarah said...

Your new attitude to blogging is fantastic. :) Thanks for all the pictures.

I love Word Twist as well but I am so rubbish at it!

K. Humby said...

Thanks so much for posting the pics. It is fun to "go along" with you on your trips. What great grandparents too. Looked like everyone had fun.