Saturday, December 01, 2007

Leaves

About 2 weeks ago, the boys decided to rake the pitifully few leaves in our yard into one pile. After playing in them for awhile, they asked me to bring out the camera and take some pics - just in time before the dogs marked them as their own:( Luke wanted so badly to eat the leaves.


SeanMy 4 little men:)
Of course, everyone wanted a turn to be in a picture alone with Luke. Drew and Luke

Sean and Luke
Aidan and Luke

Just as I was about to go inside, I noticed Aidan in the leaves like this.
What in the world?

This is what the trees looked like in all their splendor.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

It is so sweet how your boys all obviously adore their baby brother! I love that. I hope Emily and Claire will react as well to their baby brother. :)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Rachel,
These are great pics. I cant believe its Fall there and Winter here.

j.j. said...

The picture of Aiden reclining in the leaves is too funny!

Beth said...

Wonderful pictures! It is wonderful to see such loving siblings.

K. Humby said...

So, I am a little late with my comment... but I can't get over how cute your little man is. Also, Charis is soooo little compared to him. I keep thinking how big she is getting.... lol!