Monday, December 24, 2007

Look who stopped by last night!

Katie, Sean, and Charis spent the night with us to break up their drive to GA! We stayed up way too late and the babies were up by 8am. However, it was definitely worth! Just sad they couldn't stay longer. I knew both Charis and Luke were wearing yellow jammies, but I did not notice until now that the Daddies were kind of matching too!
Charis and Uncle Patrick
Aidan holding his sweet baby girl cousin
Three of my favorite people. All packed up, snuggled in, and ready to go.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Love the photos!! She's such a sweet baby girl! How nice that they could visit you, even for such a short time!!

K. Humby said...

Well... what can I say. One baby is my nephew and the other is my daughter! Of course!!!!, they are adorable!!!! Thank you so much for letting us stay, Rachel.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

What! no Christmas pics yet... this is no good. Looks like we are off to Ohio! Maybe we will still see you - stranger things have happened.

K&S