Saturday, December 29, 2007

Luke's Baptism

Last week, we finally got our act together and had Luke baptized. He didn't even blink an eye when the water hit his head! Of course, it really helped that he is a Daddy's boy, and was thrilled just to have Patrick holding him - who cares about a trickle of water:) Lukie in his baptismal outfitProud Daddy and administer of the baptism.A better view of his one-piece sweater outfit.Family photograph!
(I have since had 5-6 inches of my hair chopped off - huge improvement)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations!! It's such a special time. :)

Unknown said...

Luke's outfit is so cute! What a sweet boy :) I didn't know he was getting baptized. Was this yesterday? Oh, and I can't wait to see the hair. Just make sure it doesn't all grow back before I get to see it!!! I'm sure it looks great :-)

K. Humby said...

Genna: says.... He looks soooo cute!

Aunt Katie: How adorable. I love his little blue hat!!!