Thursday, December 13, 2007

Luke is 5mth. old:)

Well, it is time again for his monthly stats. Hard to believe how fast time is passing. He changes so much and I am really noticing this thanks to dedicating a post to him each month. So what is NEW for Luke:

1. He rolls both ways all over the place - even across a room.

2. He definitely reaches for us now.

3. He is really trying to talk and not just coo- we have even heard Momma quite a few times:)

4. He prefers NOT to be alone.

5. He stays awake almost 2hr. between naps now.

6. He loves playing in his exersaucer (can spin around in circles and manipulate most of its toys) and we just introduced the Johnny Jump-up!

7. He is definitely a Daddy's boy. He lights up and leans any time he hears or sees Patrick. He then stares and stares and finally screeches to get his attention!

8. He has had one case of stranger anxiety.

9. He is just the sweetest, easiest baby and here are few pics!





4 comments:

Tracy said...

What a sweetie! I'm so sorry that I missed his baptism. I'd been waiting for it, and was crushed when everyone came home from worship and told me what I had missed.

K. Humby said...

How sweet!!! I love the diaper pics. What a handsome little man!

Beth said...

Can't believe how fast our kids are growing. Can you?

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. Nice to see Luke looking so good! I love the weather in Texas. I am so jealous of your weather.

Sonya