Saturday, March 31, 2007

WOW

I don't know how this is even possible, but I have actually been to Lexington 3X in the last month - usually we make it once or twice a year. Each time I have had approximately 30 min. to run into a couple of stores. Look at what the Lord has graciously provided at unbelievable prices!Six pairs of brand new boy's gap jeans
(2 were $7.97, 1 was $7.00, 1 was $4.97, and the last 2 were $3.97)

3 pairs of dress sandals ($12 each)


This was on sale, but not at a rock bottom price. I just included it, because it is the very first outfit I have bought for our little boy-on-the-way. I am trying to decide if it is a "first picture" worthy outfit.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute and creative pictures, Rachel! I loved the jeans and the sandals. And that adorable little outfit for the baby; I love argyle!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Very exciting. Good shopping on the jeans. I am impressed with Gap lately. With the season changing we have snagged a few good deals... how come your in Lexington so much .... and all that way for 30 mins ... you need to take some time to relax. How do you like the new blog. I am not sure people are reading it. Is is hard to access.

j.j. said...

I LOVE a great deal - and sounds like you got several!!!