Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Family - the children!!!

At the last moment, I was able to go to my parent's house with my sister Katie. We had so much fun. My brother, Ren, and his family were also there at the same time, and my brother-in-law, Rob was able to bring the "cousins" to play for a day. Everyone except for my older sister, Jeannette, was able to enjoy spending some time together. We sat around and chatted, took a trip to the zoo, and the "girls" even had a chance to go SHOPPING!!!!

Calvin and Sean

Genna and Aidan

Alex

Tommy

Meghan and Sean

Alex, Drew, Genna, Calvin, Sean, and Tommy down below

5 comments:

Julie said...

Wow....I can't believe how big all of the kids are. It looks like the cousins had a great time together.

Kelley said...

I haven't seen Genna in a while. I see a lot of Jeanette in her but her smile reminds me a lot of Martha. Thanks for posting pictures.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Rachel - when I saw the first pic I was going to write about Sean cutting his hair till I saw the names below! Wow does he look like his cousin. Looks warm there.

Sonya

Rebecca said...

The kids have gotten so big! They are all sooooo cute too! Genna looks like such a little lady- and just like Jeannette too!

Rebecca said...

I must add, Sean reminds me so much of Patrick. And he also has a very sweet smile. I love the picture of him and Meghan!