Saturday, April 25, 2015

Where to Start?

I haven't blogged since Christmas. It is a little overwhelming to organize all of my pics and to choose a starting point. I do know that many have been waiting to see "the big project"! I will do this in 3 parts: Before, during and after.
Meanwhile, I'll leave you with a couple of cute quotes from Luke and Asher that I posted recently:

Luke: "Mom, what if I see just 1 star?" I told him about the poem, 
"Star light, star bright,
The first star I see tonight;
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight."
I told him that he could make a wish, but it was all just for fun. He was still so excited and ran off... I could faintly hear him, "I am going to wish for a baby sister."

Luke: (heard from the other room) "Boy, you sure are getting heavy for a little boy about to turn 4." (yes, he was holding his not-so-little-brother in his lap for a movie).
"Mom, you know what I feel like doing right now?" (gotta admit, I was a bit apprehensive). After a moment's hesitation I replied, "What?" Luke stated, "I feel like gelling my hair right now!"

Asher: Trying to remove the rubber band from his ABC flashcards, most of the cards fell in the floor. "You have got to be kidding me!"






No comments: