Thursday, April 30, 2015

Growing Up

Asher has really matured a lot this year. He speaks quite well now, although he still has not made the switch from "me" to "I"... me want, me hungry, me go outside. I think that is to be expected, since he truly spoke very little until he was good and ready (almost 3). 
He is spunky. He loves to tease his brothers. especially Luke (boy, does he know Luke's buttons and how to effectively push them). He loves school, or at least loves getting done with school so he can watch a show. He knows all of his ABC's, both names and sounds. He has started blending a consonant and a vowel - la, le, li, lo, lu. He knows his numbers and can count objects correctly (most of the time). His favorite show is "Wild Kratts".
He recently dropped his ABC cards. As he bent over to collect them, he stated, "You've got to be kidding me!"

"Mommy, me getting bigger."
♥ Yes, honey. Yes, you are ♥

No comments: