Sunday, May 27, 2007

Just for You

I know black makes one look smaller, but as you can see, I am huge. Everyone is surprised to hear that I still have 5 wks. left to go. I am really starting to feel large, slow, and awkward. At my Dr's appt. this past week, they informed me that our big guy has decided to migrate. Right now, he is lying tranverse and I am anxiously waiting to see where he will go - breech or head down (praying for the latter).No, it is not a basketball!!
Everyone comments that from the back I don't look pregnant. What do you think?
Sean took this one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
You don't look huge. I think you look beautiful and you can't tell you are pregnant from the back. If you want to see huge you should see me. Marg

j.j. said...

You look great -- and now I can actually tell you are pregnant!! It's true that some women don't look pregnant from the back - you don't! I never thought about taking a shot from the back view before -- could be kind of scary!!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of you. It is nice to see the true blogger every now and then. I wont say your not huge - because YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE! You look fabulous! I cant believe he is transverse... what are you going to do about that? 5 more weeks seems so long.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

PS - you dont look pregnant from the back!