Sunday, May 06, 2007

AURA

Your Aura is Red

You have a high level of emotion. This can mean passion, but it can also mean rage.
Usually, you don't take these emotions out on others. You just use them as motivation - and it works!

The purpose of your life: embracing all the wonders of the life, lots of travels, and tons of adventures

Famous reds include: Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Lopez

Careers for you to try: Dancer, Boxer, Surgeon


Wow, there are so many ideas out there for a post (thanks Sonya). I especially like the ones that let us get to know each other better - a glimpse at the "real" person. Does this color describe me well? I think so!!!

3 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Do you feel like Madonna?? Haha - I did not feel like a talkshow host either. My quilt is done but Kevin says it is too ugly. I will post a pic of it tommorow and then go buy some more material.

S

Are you getting excited about the baby!!

Tracy said...

I was red, too!

Eliza said...

Just found you at the 5 min for mom site, was wondering what the name of that boxed computer typing set you found? Sounds like something great for my kids...need to get learning how to type on the computer! Thanks!