Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

My husband and boys really do know me well. Every year they pick the PERFECT card and this time is no exception!!! What could be more dear to this mother's heart than a card which includes not only a representation of my three dear sons, but also my son who will be arriving shortly.

Individually signed by each in their own handwriting.

(This is a treasure for me to enjoy year after year)

I absolutely love dark chocolate, and these are REALLY GOOD!!!

I hope everyone is having/had a wonderful Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

HAppy Mother's Day, Rachel!
Love,
Tracy

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Good Job boys~ that really is a great card. PS Claire watched the singing video with great interest. I would have written that under that post but she is a wild women, sucking on the rug and I must go stop her.

S