Wednesday, February 28, 2007

OB appointment

Today, I had my third appt. with my new Dr. and everything looked great!!! Our little guy's heartbeat was 152. So far I have gained only 4lbs, but he did not seem concerned. He said the pain in my groin area is just normal stretching. I sure hope that is all and that it does not get any worse. He also commented that after delivery, I will need to get a Rubella booster. What a shock!!! I sure hope I am not around anyone who has German Measles! Anyway that is all to report and here is a preg. pic. taken two days ago at 22 wks 2 days.


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats on keeping the weight gain down so low! That's amazing. You look great too!

With Emily I gained waaay too much and with Claire I only gained 15lbs. My pregnancy with Claire was by far more comfortable and healthier too!

Julie said...

Wow...that's great that you haven't gained much weight....I'm sure that makes it easier to lose the weight after the baby comes.
Your baby bump isn't very big....my sister-in-law is due about the time you are and I think she definitely has a bigger bump.

j.j. said...

You look good Rachel! What a way to take a picture =)Is this low weight gain a normal thing for your pregnancys?
At my last visit I had gained 3.5 pounds in a month. The midwife said that was "a little much." But if you consider that my TOTAL weight gain at that point was only 4 pounds...I think I'm ok!!!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Ha! There you are. I have waited so long to see your belly! You look great! Since my links have not been up I have been unable to see everyones posts - I missed seeing what you were up to.