Friday, February 23, 2007

Just a couple of cute pics!

Last night, Aidan and I were home alone cooking dinner while "bubbies" and Daddy were at basketball practice. He loves to listen to "Luke," and always has some cute comment about what he hears. This time he said, "Mom, Luke is sleeping, and I don't want to bother him" as he sweetly pulled my shirt back over my belly.
All three boys hard at work this morning in their bathrobes (thanks Nana)!!!!!

Tonight, the boys had their final basketball game for the season. Afterwards they received their rewards - trophy and sports bag.

3 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

These are great pics!! Post more! post more... and post one of you. Let me see how cute your belly looks. Is Luke the final name? You are stealing the name Kevin wanted.... ha ha:)

Rebecca said...

Wonderful pictures, Rachel! I love that first one. Soooo sweet! I didn't know you were naming the baby Luke. I love it! Now if I could figure out which boys are which, I would tell you which ones I think look like who, but for now I'll just say I noticed that one of them definitely looks a lot like Patrick and one looks like you (or even a little like Ren). :) How's that for clear?

Julie said...

Those pictures are great! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I think the name Luke is a nice name and fits well with the others. I hope you are doing well and feeling ok!