Friday, February 02, 2007

Hello, I'm back!

What do you think? I have been working on designing a web page using pagetutor for the last week. No, I did not figure it all out, but I was able to learn my way around enough to cut and paste a design by groovy lizard onto my blogger page. Unfortunately, it is not the same as the original, because I do not know enough to design it properly. However, I am pleased with the result. Now if I could just figure out how to change the cursor to one using an uploaded image.

1 comment:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Rachel that is all I do too. I posted some design links on my blog that I use to add things. You can also go to google and type in blog code for... and it will bring it up. You need a preg-o count down timer! again you just cut and paste and preview till you get it where you want it. Where did you get the template from. I like it.