Saturday, November 21, 2015

Favorites in My Kitchen

I don't know if this is something that most people think about. But living in another country and with our "stuff" in storage for 2 years, made me more aware of things I can do without vs. products I really love. I thought I would post a few:


I actually came across this about 2 months ago: Ambrosia Honey Co.
This is probably the best honey I have ever tasted.


The red spatula is a new addition that I adore.
The other two tools - pizza cutter and cookie scoop - are the only ones I really wished I had with me in Canada.


This was my first time to try turkey, and I only bought it because the chicken was unavailable. Hands down, the BEST brand of bouillon on the market IMHO.


School snacks... the bane of my existence (variety, amount, cost, no HFCS...) and yet, in high demand. And don't get me started on storing them all. I was tickled when I spotted this idea for storage, and I could not be more pleased.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cookie scoops are a favorite with me, and I need all sizes!