Saturday, May 03, 2014

Trip Down South - Girls' Night Out (Part 1)

My incredibly sweet friend and her daughter were willing to add hours to their travel time so that we could hang out for the day! We enjoyed a couple hours of  relaxation and great conversation, and then headed out for the evening. We swung by school to pick up my niece, and then off to a mall I had never heard of for a bit of shopping and window browsing before dinner.
To say it was all quite surreal and way out of my norm (being a mother to 5 boys) would be an understatement. I don't know who had bigger stars in her eyes, my niece or I!


Charis was in love from the moment we stepped into the store!


They even had a Scavenger Hunt, which she excitedly raced around to complete and won a poster! 


A token for the carousel!


It was fun to see her so happy... and so girly. Every time she passed by me, a unique pose was presented for me to catch on film!


With magazine in hand, she slowly trailed behind. I had to keep a close eye on her! Really all she wanted to do was sit and flip through it, bookmarking pages to show her mom!

No comments: