Monday, August 15, 2011

Luke's 4th Birthday

Where is my baby?
Well, he is STILL my baby, but you know what I mean.
He has grown and matured so much in just the last few months, that I often catch myself glancing his way twice and being surprised that my baby is really becoming a big boy.
And just in time, with his new little brother to arrive before too awfully long.


When asked what he wanted for his birthday dinner, he responded, "Bacon on steak, and those pincher things... you know, from Nana's house."


Dig in:)


Sooooooooo excited!!!

Ironman action figure - "just what I wanted:)"


Guitar


Happy 4th Birthday, Luke.
You continue to bring so much joy to each of our lives.
You are one of the happiest, sweetest little boys:)
Unlike your brothers, you LOVE to be the center of attention and to make everyone around you laugh with your silly antics and "teasing"
(and yes, you can totally pull our leg)

No comments: