Monday, August 15, 2011

Luke William

Although if you were to ask him what his name is,
he would respond, "Wukie."


Cleaning out my closet, I came across this Tuxedo and didn't have to look too far for a model.
He was duly impressed and has asked to wear it on several different occasions:)


I also came across this:
He was NOT AT ALL impressed and adamantly refuses to wear it;)

Since Aidan was not back from the swim meet, he chose to sleep in the music room next to me.

I always use a yoga/fitness/balance ball to sit on while working at the computer.
To my surprise, he grabbed this ball (just the perfect size for him) and joined me.
TOO cute!


Big bubbies brought him this gift home from Canada.
He couldn't wait for them to arrive.
I love the way he practically sits on the back of Drew's basketball shoes as he squats to control his truck.
(These are his favorite shoes to wear outdoors, because it keeps him from any contact with the grass.)

No comments: