Saturday, June 04, 2011

Best Buddies

These 2 have really begun hanging out a lot.
Usually, where one is found, the other is close by.

Birdwatching together:)

Party planning together.

They even colored and cut out the balloons.
I had a package of balloons they could have used; but they were having so much fun and being so imaginative, I did not even offer.
It was a fantastic party - pizza, The Cosby Show, and Rice Krispy Treats for dessert!!!

Luke insisted on this picture in the middle of dinner, nonetheless;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your baby ticker... maybe I should steal it. I love that is counts down, mine counts up. I can believe you have only 74 days to go. NOT fair? Names yet? I am sure ours will be a boy too - they almost always are. Kevin is hot on the dutch 2009 list of boy names... me not so much... He likes Emil... but to me sounds like a french girl chef.