Saturday, June 18, 2011

The almost 4 year old

hard to believe.
Also, it seems unreal that he before too awfully long will NO longer be the baby of our household.
We still refer to him as baby and even call him baby sometimes to which he readily responds - guess there are going to be some pretty big changes over the next few months.


Luke and I will occasionally stay home together while the big boys are out doing "big boy" things.
Here we are playing army together.
He LOVED knocking my army down and waiting for me to set it back up...
boy was I glad when Aidan showed up to take over -
nowadays it is a bit of a chore getting up and down;)


He is using swords for what purpose?

Breakfast this morning (or is it lunch).
My little man really does NOT like breakfast, nor does he like to eat first thing in the morning.

No comments: