Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thanksgiving '10

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my parents in GA!!!
We had a wonderful, relaxing visit - good food, board games, ping-pong, horse riding, walks in the park, interesting conversations, and Mom and I even did a little Black Friday shopping (interesting 1st time experience).

Drew

Sean waiting for his turn.
Unbeknownst to me, he went in the barn while Dad got Firefly saddled - not good!
We quickly gave Sean his turn and then sent him to the house for a shower, clean clothes, and benadryl.

Sean

Luke preferred watching to riding.

This is his attempt to smile for the camera so that he could get down;)

Aidan

Blokus - Mom, Martha, Sean, and I.
Martha was the grand winner:)

Making cookies with friends.

All that fun was tiring, so there was some napping involved too.

Starting a fire!!!

Watching the fish.


The following pictures are from our visit to the park.
I included these to give you an idea of how drastically the weather changed over the next few days.

Luke

Luke and Aidan racing down the slide.

We took a hike around the lake (actually I limped slowly along as I had leg cramps thanks to a jog earlier in the day).
The boys raced along, hiding in the trees and spying on us.

Here you can just spot Drew.

1 comment:

K. Humby said...

Looks like ya'll had fun! Too bad Sean is so allergic to horses, poor guy!!!