Thursday, January 01, 2009

All caught up!

Well, today was a good blogging day - 6 posts not counting this one!!!
(And yes, I expect you to read and COMMENT on all of them.)
Each day, I would take pics, planning to blog in the evening and it just didn't happen.
WHY???
Well, when your wonderful husband completely surprises you with a book for Christmas (that you have been wanting for months), wouldn't it be rude not to read it?
And then it turns out to be one of those books that is impossible to put down.
To make matters worse, it is the 1st one in a series of 4!!!
Well, I think you get the point.
2500 pages in less than 5 days does consume an awful lot of time,
and skipping sleep is not an option if you are me.
So anyways, I just wanted to explain why I hadn't posted over the last few days which are some of the most exciting days of the year.

3 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

your a MACHINE!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

PS DId you get my email that I send some more PBK stuff to your house. Hope thats okay. You can send it back wiht M&M when they visit. :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

Wow..way to go!
-sandy toe