Saturday, December 06, 2008

Snow days

Twice in the past month, the boys have spent an entire day outdoors in the snow. They have built forts and snowmen, enjoyed snowball fights and sledding. I will admit that they come in once or twice a day for something warm to eat or drink and to allow their clothes to dry a bit in the dryer. The first snowfall, Luke still had a bit of a cold/cough, so I kept him indoors for the most part. However, the second one, he spent several hours just walking around in the "white stuff." His hands and feet were soooooooooo cold by the time I made him (and he was NOT happy) come inside for a good warm soak in the tub.


Luke looking at his 3 big brothers!
Aidan was in charge of the snowman's head:)

3 boys = a perfect snowman

Luke's first sled ride - he was not impressed!

Luke

Align CenterThe next 2 are actually videos of Aidan and Drew "snowboarding" down our back hill.
I was quite impressed by their balance!


2 comments:

K. Humby said...

So fun!!! I remember the days when we used to spend forever outside on snowdays. Of course, I was always sooooo hot by the time I arrived inside after having been bundled up like a mummy!!! I just love the picture of Lukey! AND congrats on the snowboarding boys!!! Where was Sean? (btw -- You all should come here!!! We have at least a foot of snow.)

kevin said...

nice snow boarding. If you come here whlie theres snow we should take the boys boarding at Martock!