Thursday, May 22, 2008

How about...

I let Drew introduce this post?:) Don't you think it is about time?!?Look at me! This is the very first time I ever tried climbing onto something; and of course, Mommy had to take a picture!Cool, I made it!!!Oh shoot! What do I do now? Please come help me, SOMEBODY, anybody!
You know, babies really have it made relaxing in their strollers while someone else pushes them around.Boy this is fun!It's nap time and this is how I like to sleep - on my right side, sucking my right index finger, holding puppy in my left hand, and with a soft blanket tucked in behind me and draped over top.
Brothers (rolling eyes).
But as you can see, I am a good sport:)
I love the outdoors. Bye-bye everyone! Thanks for stopping by and I hoped you enjoyed this post all about me!

4 comments:

j.j. said...

He is so cute Rachel! And WHY did you have a little girls' slip??!!

K. Humby said...

How adorable! I keep looking to see if I can see one of the other boys at his age in him. Sometimes, in an expression or look... But really, he has quite a look of his own, completely different from the others, at least at this stage! What do you think?

Rachel said...

A little girl's slip - my mom or some other lady cleaning out..... can't quite remember. But trust my boys to find it and dress Luke in it:)
I still think he looks ALOT different. Occasionally, I'll catch an expression or glimpse of a brother, but not often!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Luke looks so growen up... and so much like Patrick (especially in the tu-tu pic) Sorry Patrick - I couldnt resist. Actually I was thinking that he looks a little bit like Claire. Also, somedays I think that Max looks like your boys..