Friday, April 25, 2008

February - M&M and the boys



To do or not to do, that is the question?!?

After debating back and forth with myself, I have decided to "back-blog". This means that I will be starting in Jan. '08 and posting everything of interest until I catch back up. I hope you will bear with me and also enjoy all the pics and info.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nana brought a Car cake pan and Railway cake pan all the way from Halifax. The boys had fun baking the cakes with her and then decorating them with icing and all sorts of candy.

Sean chose a sports car,


Drew, a car (not sure what kind),


and Aidan, a train engine!

Aidan, Drew, Grandad (aka Michael), Sean, Luke, and Nana (aka Maria)

You know, M&M:)

1 comment:

K. Humby said...

How much fun! I would have never thought of making well things out of my food, of course, when I was little, perhaps. We did make faces out of pancakes and candy at one point...