Friday, February 29, 2008

SNOW

Finally, a snow day!!!!
How exciting to wake up to a winter wonderland!!!
Can you guess what the first thing was on our agenda today?
School? WRONG!!!
Playing in the snow? Correct:)Aidan SeanDrew Sledding is fun, but climbing up the back hill is hard work. Nothing like a mug of homemade hot chocolate with marshmellows to restore energy and to provide some much-needed heat.

These snow balls travelled all the way around our house, the neighbor's house, and down and up the back hill before coming to rest here - this is one LARGE snowman!!

Mommy and Luke
(He ADORES going outside.)

Looking at the snow!
Touching the snow!
Eating the snow.
He was cramming it in as fast as he could grab it:)

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Since we lived in PA, I used to bring in a clean dishpan full of snow for our babies. I would set them and the dishpan on several towels in the kitchen and give them measuring cups and spoons to play with. They loved it!

Beth said...

That is just so much fun... I wish we had gotten more snow!!! The boys were adorable. :)

j.j. said...

Funny that Luke enjoyed eating the snow! Cute pictures and even cuter boys =)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Wow! To all of this. Look at that snow. The boys look like they are having a great time with it. Look at your hair! It is so long. I love it. I wish I had not gone for the bald look in BC. I guess it was a trauma haircut after all.

Hey! did you get my email that I sent my new nursery to your house! Sorry I hope it is okay. Marg got the stroller so I had to share the burden around :) I am hoping M&M can take it home maybe on their next trip.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

PS I noticed your link is missing off my blog. I am not sure why but it wasnt on purpose. i am putting it back tonight.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

In responce to your questions, Kevin is only here for a short time, boo. But on the flip side; Kevin who... I wish you could see the beautiful view from our apt. of the entire waterfront! Plus it has a spa and an indoor pool. Come and visit me. I love it here in Halifax. I forgot how much this place (city) feels like home.

K. Humby said...

Ok... So, I am really late posting, but I absolutely love the pictures of you and Lukey out in the snow! Of course, the boys all look handsome too. :)

Autumn said...

=)
too bad it melted so fast. Our snowman wasn't that big. He melted in one day. =(

Unknown said...

Great pics of Adian and you with Luke. Would have liked to give you some of our snow this winter. Michigan had the second-largest snowfall recorded in the past hundred years. Just when we thought it was totally gone, it's supposed to flurry again tonight. Probably won't amount to anything, but it does get wearisome. Looking forward to Nashville.