Thursday, February 14, 2008

Where to start?

Life has been so busy and I have been MIA for awhile (a month to be exact). I, however, have been keeping up with pictures and ideas to blog, so it is just a matter of finding time and getting it done. Hopefully, I will have many posts ready to publish over the next few days, while at the same time not overwhelming you with our everyday affairs.
Just a quick tease:

May the future posts be just as yummy!!!!

and

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Feliz dia de AMOR!!!

7 comments:

Beth said...

As my dear Emily would say: "NUMMY!"

I especially love little Luke's chocolaty smile! I have a feeling that if we were there, he and Colin would be enjoying that together! :-)

Tracy said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

K. Humby said...

How fun!!! I love the chocolate face. He seems to be enjoying the freedoms of a 6 month old! :)

Rachel said...

OK, ladies. It is NOT chocolate. It never occurred to me, that based on big brother's pics, you would guess chocolate. So now there is a mystery involved - what could it be?
BTW, when are babies allowed to try chocolate? Surely not 7mth.

Darlene said...

ok - i thought it was chocolate too - but looking back at the pic - it seems like it might be...peaches? squash? beans? or a combination of the three??

by the way - love the new look!

Beth said...

I love the chocolate fountain!! My parents got us one for Christmas. lol

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

I see your learning Spanish as well as doing all the other things you do. Glad to see everyone is well and that the chocolate is flowing.

S.

PS I might send a stroller to your house