Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Putt-putt golf

The boys and I had a picnic lunch with our friends followed by a game of golf. It was the first time for all 3 boys. In fact, it took quite a lot of convincing to get them to leave their golf clubs at home:) I did not make them play the holes in order and count their strokes or even require them to tap the ball in as opposed to pushing it in . I figured we could do that in the future on a bigger and better course. They had SO MUCH FUN!!!!!I'm the cool man!!!
I'm the sweet boy!!!
I'm the winner!!!
I'm the mascot!!!!

I'm the GQ man!!!

The boys all picked their captions alone or with help from their father;)

5 comments:

Heather@To Sow a Seed said...

I miss putt-putt! It must be a KY thing (or else just an east coast thing) b/c there are no courses around here!

j.j. said...

Your boys are ALL cute Rachel, but I smile every time I see a picture of Aiden, especially. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is, but he has such cute facial expressions =)

K. Humby said...

What a great smiling picture. Wow! I cannot believe how much older he looks already!
The boys are good at captioning! Keep up the hard work -- nothing better than a family blog. I love hearing the thoughts of all involved! :)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Theses are great I love that they picked there captions

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Hi! I love your FIL comments. Enjoying the banter with you and Kevin. Thanks to Patrick for buying the NBA tickets for me.