Friday, October 12, 2007

Just for Fun

Since Luke and Charis are so close in age, I thought it would be fun to compare their baby pictures. They are cousins after all, but do they resemble each other?
What are little boys made of?
Whate are little girls made of?
Frogs and snails, and puppy dog tails;
That's what little boys are made of.








What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice, and everything nice;
That's what little girls are made of.

















I'll start: Other than the obvious size difference, I think Luke looks like quite the bruiser and Charis looks gentle and angelic. They both have very chubby cheeks and their hairlines are similar. Join in and tell us what you think; and DON'T forget, they are both absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

No offense but in those pics they just look like cute chubby babies. :D I think they look similar, but they have different ears and Luke's nose points up. Luke looks very puzzled though. lol
I wish we could see Charis's eyes, but in all the pics she's asleep.

Rachel said...

No offense taken, nor do I know what would have caused offense in it. Yes, Luke does look pretty funny; and after looking for pics of him to match Charis' pics, I realized all of his are when he is awake and all of hers (so far) are when she is asleep:)

Tracy said...

I think they do look quite a bit similar, but so do you and Katie.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Wow they really look alike!