Monday, June 11, 2007

True or False???

1. I met Patrick when I was 19. TRUE. I met him the night I flew in from Chicago - at my dad's church after my mom's violin recital. It was in April 1995.
2. My dad taught me to shoot a gun when I was six. TRUE. The gun was so heavy and long that I could not support the weight on my own. He helped me to hold it while I aimed and pulled the trigger.
3. When I was newborn, someone told my mom that I was the ugliest baby they had ever seen. TRUE. I have always found this to be hilarious!!! As many of you know the woman, I suppose I should not mention any names.
4. I started teaching violin at the age of eleven. TRUE. My first students were Joshua and Brianna Seymour.
5. I have three sisters and one brother. TRUE. They are Jeannette (33), Ren (29), Katie (26), and Martha (17).
6. I used to be allergic to 25 different foods. TRUE. At the age of ten, I was tested for food allergies and had close to 50 pricks (OUCH!!!) I ended up being allergic to 25 foods, grass, pollen, mites, etc. I doubt anyone ever realized there were so many as my mom chose to eliminate only the worst ones which caused my ear(s) to rupture within 2 hrs. (dairy, eggs, wheat). I was then allowed to choose whether or not to eat the rest as they only caused headaches and stomach aches (peanut butter, chocolate, watermelon, tomatoes, peas, soy....)
7. Ferns with spores give me the heebie jeebies. TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. As a teenager, I wanted to have 40 kids by the time I was 40. TRUE. I LOVE BABIES!!! I decided that I could have a set of twins every year from the age of 20 - 40 = 40 babies. Can you tell I was pretty clueless about how all of this worked???
9. I have a small birthmark on my left thigh. FALSE. I have a birthmark on my right thigh - pretty tricky;)

8 comments:

Tracy said...

You ARE tricky! I knew that you had a birthmark, or at least I thought that I had remembered seeing it while you were in shorts.

Julie said...

That was sneaky! :)

Rebecca said...

Well don't I feel stupid now!? haha Great quiz!

K. Humby said...

Hmmm... that was my problem. They all seemed true and I knew that you had a birthmark. That is why I went for the number of allergies!!! Oh well, thanks for the quiz! :)

Autumn said...

WOw, you are tricky. Mac just tagged me to do this too. It was hard!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Hi Rachel, I forget to tell you that I sent my ebay package to your house. I hope that was okay. Michael is going to pick it up and bring it to us when he comes back through town. It is a camera and some cam equipment.

Thinking of you all in your last weeks.

s/

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

PS I got tagged... I missed that. Can you tag me again and tell me what I am suppose to do. I am behind the times it seems.

j.j. said...

Rachel -- what is the countdown until DUE DATE?? I hope you are feeling well. Mine is 2 weeks away and I am definitely low on energy and just generally "ready" to have this baby out!!!