Thursday, June 07, 2007

Mutiple Choice

I've been tagged by Tracy at UnlessTheLord. I have to list nine things about me, one of which is not true. You must guess which one is false, and leave a comment with your vote. I will get back to you in a couple of days with the right answer.

1. I met Patrick when I was 19.

2. My dad taught me to shoot a gun when I was six.

3. When I was newborn, someone told my mom that I was the ugliest baby they had ever seen.

4. I started teaching violin at the age of eleven.

5. I have three sisters and one brother.

6. I used to be allergic to 25 different foods.

7. Ferns with spores give me the heebie jeebies.

8. As a teenager, I wanted to have 40 kids by the time I was 40.

9. I have a small birthmark on my left thigh.

Okay, let the voting begin. Which one is NOT true ? I tag Katie, Sonya, and Rebecca. If anyone else wants to join in, please do!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

This is very tough! I choose #7. Don't all ferns have spores? You are fast! It took me a LONG time to think of things!

j.j. said...

Hmmm... I pick #8. It was between #7 and #8 for me.

Rebecca said...

Wow- this is hard! I really don't think I have a clue, but I'm going on a hunch and guessing #1. Only because I'm trying to remember back to that time and in my mind I thought you were even younger...

But then again, I was young too- and not very observant. :)

Kelley said...

I say #8. All the other ones sound plausible.

Julie said...

I pick number #8. I know the answer to a lot of them. :)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

I pick # 3. How could someone say you were ugly...

K. Humby said...

Hmmm... I am your sister, therefore,... I am still not certain! :) However, I do not remember you being allergic to 25 different foods. So... that is my choice. (oddly enough... the whole fern with spores gives me the creeps too???...so...

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

This has stirred up contraversy! Yeah.