Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dollywood

We had so much fun going to Dollywood last week with my niece and nephews.Tommy, Sean, Calvin, Aidan, Drew, Genna, and Alex Tommy and Rob
The scenery at Dollywood is beautiful with lakes, streams, wildlife, and flowers galore. The children insisted on me taking a picture of this mallard duck.


Grandaddy with six of his grandchildren
This was one of their favorite rides!!!We were worn out after 10 hrs. of sun, walking, and rides, but we had a blast enjoying it all together!!!

3 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Rachel! looks at you. You look great. You must be so excited now that Marg has poped... we are so excited for you. Soon there will be no room in Ramsey fam pics.

Julie said...

You guys look like you had a great time! I'm glad the cousins were able to get together.

j.j. said...

Rachel - I don't know HOW you did that day...10 hours of walking around in the heat!! I might have died =)
I bet the kids had a blast.