Thursday, October 16, 2014

Without Rhyme or Reason


 I wonder how many of you will recognize this?
Somehow we manage to get stung by the fire ants almost every time we are outdoors; and if we escape these, the beastly mosquitoes are sure to bite.


Blue-tailed Skink sunbathing


Saddleback Caterpillar (toxic)


With the sun shining directly on it, the ordinary becomes extraordinary. 


Granddaddy's Hens and Rooster


Left behind by a busy squirrel or chipmunk?


Almost reminds me of Christmas ornaments.


 Cotton Candy Pink perfection
(btw, I do like cotton candy, but only blue)


I don't remember seeing any of these in Canada, but they are certainly plentiful here.


Kind of makes me think of our 2 oldest sons. They are so close, much closer than not, to leaving our nest. 


Christmassy


Peekaboo! Can you find me (hint: a chipmunk)?


Firefly

No comments: