Sunday, August 04, 2013

My Baby Sister - Lawrencetown Beach 2/2

 After warming up a bit, we set off to explore a new section of the beach.


The big boys helping the little boys negotiate the tide pools to reach the sandbar.


Sitting on the quickly disappearing sandbar.


♥ Proof that Mar and I were there ♥


Asher loved running in and out of the tide pools, but he needed some assistance as there was quite a sudden drop off in this area.


Happy boy :)





Splashing!!!


After accidentally tripping, he decided it was quite funny and kept flopping on his belly with a loud "ooooomph" 


My almost fearless water baby!


I love seeing my 2 oldest having fun together. 


The current was super strong, and I admit to being nervous. Thankfully, only the 2 oldest boys attempted it and made it back safely.
Never again!!!


Warming up one last time before heading home!


Such a FUN, memorable day!

No comments: