Saturday, August 21, 2010

Our Last Meal(s) in NS

Lobster, that is!
Why, oh why, did we not do this sooner?
Just 5 min. from the house, live lobster sells for only $6.99 a lb,
and only $7.99 a lb fully cooked and cut open, served with butter, plates, utensils, fresh water, and soap/water/paper towels to clean up with afterwards.

Playing in the water while the lobster was steaming.

Easy and DELICIOUS!!!!
(I thought it was pretty funny that there was a porta potty right beside our table, but at least we were in the shade.)

Later, we all ate dinner at Shaw's Landing in West Dover.
Patrick and I both think this particular restaurant wins 1st place for their Lobster Roll.

Patrick and Kai

The Ramseys:)

Kai and Aidan
Taking a short walk after dinner.

4 of my handsome men
And here is my 5th precious man!


Not sure how this picture ended up in the mix... I didn't even take it.
It is a nice pic all the same, so I decided to include it:)

No comments: