Saturday, August 21, 2010

Imagination


It is a gift from God;
and something I am often encouraging the boys to use, rather than being entertained by something or someone else.
Puppy guitar duet

And I am going to leave you to guess what inspired this next series of pics...






If you guessed correctly, then you will know why I was so surprised when Luke posed with a cheerful, "Cheese!" Not at all what I was expecting!

Oh, this a another good one...
Luke was quietly sitting at the end of the table, munching on an apple, when all of the sudden he pipes up, "Apple eyes."
He then proceeded to add some cheeks. Here you can see only one, because the other one was quite a distance around the other side of the apple:)

2 comments:

K. Humby said...

I can guess... how fun. Who thought it up?

Rachel said...

Aidan:) So what is your guess?