Monday, August 24, 2009

The local park

With Drew being sick, I was cooped up all day on Sunday (9:20 - 3:30). I really wanted to get out for a bit, so we all headed to the park.

Luke for some odd reason did NOT want to walk in the grass.

But once we got to the paved section, he took off with his little arm a-swinging...

and his tongue hanging out!!!
Running is serious business, especially when you "run fast":)
Aidan and Luke

A duck, of course...


and some local wild flowers.


My 5 boys, headed home for a bite to eat!

I sure LOVE this guy!
(just had to include this one:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your husband sure has a nice beard!

j.j. said...

Your boys are growing up! I can't believe how big Luke looks!

K. Humby said...

Oh I love the pictures, but especially the one of your hubby! Looking nice Patrick!!! :)

Charis has that arm swing down too. Cracks me up. lol!