Monday, April 06, 2009

February - odds and ends

Well, it turned out that February had quite a few more pics, so I will be posting them in 2 different posts - this one and another dedicated to the big boys' basketball games.

Bananas sure are yummy!

Very yummy!

Drew watching Luke play gameboy.

Aidan, Sean, Luke, and Drew

What a mean Mommy!

All the boys shooting hoops at dusk.

What a shot!

Mesmerized by the computer -
(my guess is that they were watching kiddie songs on youtube - Luke loves it!)
The valentine cake I made for Patrick!
Notice the fork in his right hand all nice and clean:)

Mmmmmm!

Aidan playing guitar while Luke grumps for a turn.

Luke's turn.

My 4 boys.

Luke asleep in his new big boy bed.
(Now both bunk beds are being used at full capacity:)

Last shot I took of my big boy in his crib right before I disassembled it.
I didn't really think he was paying that much attention. However, later that day, he came to me and asked while pointing to his old bedroom, "Uh oh, where's nigh nigh?"
I told him that Mommy had put it away. He didn't seem to mind, but I, on the other hand, felt awful.

3 comments:

j.j. said...

So glad you are back!
I love the 4th pic of your boys, they are all together in what looks like tiny snow flurries! So cute.
I can't believe Luke is in a big bed!!! Did he actually SAY "uh-oh, what happened to my nigh nigh?"??????????

Rachel said...

Yes, it is snow flurries.
BTW, I edited it to say, "Uh oh, where's nigh nigh?" (these are his exact words, don't know why I didn't put this to start with)
We chose to move him because honestly, we needed the 3rd bedroom for Patrick's parents. I couldn't take sleeping in the front of the house on an air mattress again for several weeks. I need my own space and it helps my attitude tremendously too.

K. Humby said...

Wow! Thanks for the pics. I was dying to see some more, especially since the webcam was put out of commission. Ok... so this is kinda funny, but I really see Ren in Lukey, especially when he is sitting on the trash can bawling. Poor kid!
I love the pic of the four boys in the snow too, and so impressed that Luke is staying in his own bed without escaping. It must help to have the example of the older boys!