Saturday, March 05, 2016

NCSAA Championship Finals

I don't think I have ever been to a game where I felt so "ill". Patrick said that it was because I wanted them to win too badly. He was correct, but it didn't change the way I felt. Being at a Christian tournament, it just didn't feel right to pray against the other team; but I can and did pray for the boys' safety, that they would play their best for God's glory, and that God's will would be done. I know that God knew I was hoping it would end with our boys carrying home the championship title!


Aidan helping to film the game.



 2 Seniors


2 juniors

4 of the STARTING FIVE.


Hands up!


You know just how close and serious this game was, when your realize that only the starting five and 4 coaches are discussing the game/strategy. 


This is not the best picture, but it is THE final shot.
The game was won in literally the last 30 seconds or so. We were trailing most of the game... not by much, but trailing.


Sweet victory!



Seniors, friends. teammates.


Seniors




Patrick and I with our 5 precious sons.

No comments: