Saturday, February 20, 2016

YUMMY Food!



I don't make homemade pizza very often, because our favorite is just too time consuming. The garlic alone take hours to prepare until I came across this "tip". I decided to give it a try and it works!!!
Take two large metal bowls, place your separated garlic cloves inside, and SHAKE it hard!


A lot of garlic in very little time. 
I then cut the larger cloves into smaller sections, dump them all into an oven safe bowl, add olive oil until they are mostly covered, and roast them in the oven until they are soft.


The garlic-infused oil is then used instead of pizza sauce, followed by mozzarella cheese, roasted garlic cloves, kalamata olives, goat cheese, and fresh tomatoes. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I love lasagna, but do not like the time it takes to make it... enter...

I kept each part separate until I served it.

Soup base


1. Cooked noodles


2. "Cheesy Yum"... oh, so good.


3. Soup base 
Layer in the above order and ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




A "hot" sous chef makes the job more enjoyable!


Mmmmm!
Hope you enjoy some of these delicious recipes!

No comments: