Saturday, April 16, 2011

Antigua - activities

A few more pics from our babymoon to Antigua:)

Relaxing with my feet buried in the sand...

and a good book too, of course.

Walks along the beach.

Scuba diving class

While sitting in the shade, watching Patrick learn all about his gear and diving, this was my view of the beach. Is was quite breathtaking and alluring what with the line of sight so small!

Wish I could learn to capture better on film what I see with my eyes.

7 feet under water and doing well!

Next step, 30 ft. dive in the middle of the ocean:)

Headed out!

Little did he realize that after the 3 hour class he was completely on his own - trying to remember all of the instructions and to assemble his equipment properly - talk about nerve wracking!!!

If you look very carefully, you might see a speck almost dead center, on the edge of the horizon.
This is when I first spotted him, and it still took 10 -15 minutes for him to arrive.

Success!!!

They did return with my darling man (one of the beach attendants assured me that the boat would not have returned unless everyone was on board)

He LOVED it!

Craft time:
I made a necklace...

and Patrick made me an anklet:)
(caribbean colors chosen by none other than himself - WTG)

Finished products.

We participated in 4 different dance classes - reggae, ballroom, line dancing, and latin.
So much fun!!!

And not to be forgotten -
9 unique restaurants with yummy food
and the absolute best fellowship!!!

What a perfect babymoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that you called it a baby-moon! Glad that you are announcing your pregnancy. I was wondering about it. Antigua looks awesome. I thought you guys went to St. Kitts??? Anyways. I love the pics. you both looks os young. Wish we could visit each other. Claire asks all the time to see you guys.