Friday, July 09, 2010

White Point

Patrick and I booked a getaway for just the 2 of us, thanks to his parents willingness to look after our 4 boys.
It was WONDERFUL!!!

Self-portrait on our private balcony overlooking the ocean.
The sliding door was OPEN any time we were in our room, so that we could hear the waves crash and retreat.
Room service -
Patrick chose a bagel with smoked salmon, capers...
And I chose Acadian French toast with well-cooked bacon.
At times, it was VERY foggy (total pea soup).
You can see the tiniest hint of it in the picture.
View from our balcony
We took a short drive to Liverpool.
Everything is in full bloom right now.
Didn't Patrick take a great photo?

Gorgeous rose bushes
Me and the love of my life:)
Patrick hanging out with his newest friend.
Do you recognize him?

This pic is somewhat unrelated, but it was soooo cute.
Luke was beyond happy to have his daddy and mommy return at the end of our trip.

2 comments:

K. Humby said...

I am so happy that ya'll were able to get out and spend some alone time!!! Looks beautiful.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

I always put my captions above my pics (but you put yours below) and it took me a while to figure out that "me and the love of my life was not the pic of Pat and the wood guy.