Sunday, July 29, 2007

SMILES!!!

I have been trying my best to capture one of his smiles on the camera since he was a 1 1/2 weeks old. He started smiling at 1 wk. and 1 day for sure and this was confirmed by our Dr. at 1 wk. 3 days old - he smiled 2x at his Dr.!!!! The problem has been that every time I get out the camera, he is distracted by the red light and then quickly becomes tired and begins to fuss. Finally, I have managed to catch of few of his adorable smiles. Judge for yourself - do you think that he is already smiling at such an early age??? Half grin!
He tends to close his eyes as his smile gets bigger. Biggest smile - open mouth and eyes closed!!!
This is my favorite, double chins and all!
What a sweet boy he is!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh he is definitely smiling Rachel. I don't understand why people say baby can't smile from an early age, mine both have. Luke is so cute and chubby. I love chubby babies. :D

K. Humby said...

How cute!!! He is getting so mature looking! :)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Looking good. More hair than Claire now!